Lever lives up!
Updated October 19, 2021
Lever lives up!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Lever
We are using Lever as our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). We have also integrated with Checkr to run background and drug screens once the candidate has accepted the offer. Lever begins with an array of possibilities when a candidate first applies. I love the quick review feature where you can quickly move through new applicants/resumes and determine if they should move forward to the manager review or not the right fit for the position. From there you are able to place them into the archives along with the reasoning, "not a good fit", "not the right location", "position has been filled" - these are all set up according to our custom needs, which means if things change, we are also able to change with quick help from Customer Service.
- Reminders to contact candidates who have not been contacted.
- Ease of setting interview schedules and feedback forms within the system.
- Reminders to complete interview feedback forms after the interview.
- We have a couple of unique needs as far as job postings - it would be helpful to either eliminate the location or be able to use "multiple locations" as a default, but Lever has not been able to refine that for us yet.
- We have not actually been using the feature of generating the offer letter yet, again because we have some unique needs and we haven't had "buy in" from all management yet. We are still sending an individualized offer letter to every candidate.
- Tracking feedback after the interviews from management has helped us make better hiring decisions.
- The seamless transition between stages has made tracking where a candidate is at in the process has made the candidate experience better.
- Faster turn-around with candidates between stages because it is easier to track.
Do you think Lever delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lever's feature set?
Did Lever live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lever go as expected?
Would you buy Lever again?
Lever really is a user friendly application. It is very intuitive. I like that I can make notes within a candidates file and tag other members of management to view the resume/application without having to download everything and send in an email. Also, any emails to and from the candidate are synced which is a good way to track correspondence. We are a small volume hiring company, but I think a lot of the features would be put to great use by a larger company than ours.