Overall Satisfaction with Litmus
My team mainly uses 2 features in Litmus at this time. The first is for testing email formatting in various clients. This helps us execute mobile-first designs and catch any unwanted formatting issues for our users. Secondly, we use the tracking code to learn more about the behavior of our audience. Looking at the time in email helps us measure the success of content and the optimal length of an email.
- I LOVE the Litmus blog/podcast/resources. I am continually sharing these with members in and out of my team/department.
- I really appreciate the integrations they offer. Though we don't use them at the moment, I feel that I have a good understanding of how it works and the value add for my emails.
- Litmus does a great job focusing and understanding the processes behind emails and being a resource at each step.
- The new version of Litmus has a better user experience, but I still feel that the interface could be better organized and easier to use.
- I'd like to see more project management features to make Litmus a "one-stop-shop" for email teams.
- Positive impact: Helped with the redesign of outdated emails. We were able to prove the effectiveness of the new design by showing the increased time spent in the email.
We haven't integrated.
We aren't currently using this feature - hopefully that will change soon!
We haven't used this feature yet. But there is a real need for it within my department.
Litmus continues to prove it is a leader in best practices. I recommend it to my colleagues often as I know that using it will automatically influence their communications for the better. The platform is designed to elevate emails, processes, and productivity. Unfortunately for my team, we are still only using Litmus in a piecemeal fashion.