Overall Satisfaction with Litmus
Our team loves Litmus! It's a great tool for our Email Team and Design Team to work through our email creation and testing process all in one place. They're always making huge improvements to their product, which is always based on user feedback. End-to-end, Litmus is THE tool for anyone involved in the Email Marketing process. From building your HTML, to testing your email template in all email clients, to diving deep into analytics on your emails using the Litmus Pixel, Litmus stands as a great product and is only getting better.
- Analytics - you can assign tags to your analytics to break up your emails by campaign, product line, segment, etc. Something our ESP does not offer
- Collaboration - it is super easy to get anyone involved in the email creation/testing process. You can very easily send a link to anyone in your org to get a proof or to check your code.
- Testing - never be scared of your email breaking in Outlook ever again. You can run rending testing right in litmus without having to test send. Super easy to use and very reliable
- Analytics - although their analytics tools are super helpful, it'd be cool to be able to build custom dashboards kind of like Google Data Studio.
- The home screen layout - I do wish there was a better, more visible, folder structure for email template builds.
- Litmus probably saves 3-5 hours of company time per email send.
- Litmus also saves our company from mistakes during testing, which is extremely important to our brand image.
We have not yet integrated Litmus with our ESP, but we do use the tracking pixel that works with our ESP.
The Read rates that Litmus provides has helped shape many of our newsletters trying to drive higher read rates, which is a big supplemental metric on top of open and click rates. Our current ESP does not offer that level of reporting.
Our design team is able to start the email building process using some of our templates in the "design library" directly inside of Litmus (which eliminates tons of copy and pasting efforts) and from there they can pass the email template off to the email marketing team to run testing. No need to ever leave the platform.