Overall Satisfaction with LiveAgent
We currently use LiveAgent to capture support requests via the chat bubble on our various websites. It has proven to increase engagement from our website visitors, and it gives us a vehicle to show them that there are real people working behind the scenes ... not just another "bot" or AI representative.
- Alerts us of new "tickets" even when offline.
- Real-time viewing of customer's typed words.
- Storage/tracking of past tickets.
- Regarding the "Invitations" feature - Would like it if it required a Name and Email address just like it does for the chat bubble.
- The UI for the real-time chat could be a bit more intuitive, but once used to it, it serves the purpose.
Our needs are very minimal, and LiveAgent meets our needs very well. We take comfort in knowing that as we expand, we have a resource that has the features we can take advantage of in the future without jumping over to another platform.
Do you think LiveAgent delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LiveAgent's feature set?
Did LiveAgent live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LiveAgent go as expected?
Would you buy LiveAgent again?
LiveAgent Feature Ratings
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response