Overall Satisfaction with LiveAgent
LiveAgent is utilized by multiple departments at my company. We use the chat system and the email "ticket" system to easily manage our response time and workflow. We are a virtually-based company with staff all over the world so LiveAgent Desk has been an invaluable tool for us.
- Customizable labels and tags help our team members prioritize their workflows.
- Automated ticket system makes it easy to track related messages.
- Ability to configure the system for use in multiple departments.
- Report features could be enhanced to allow for more detailed and less generic reports.
- Auto-generated ticket numbers create confusion for some of our clients. Sometimes they remove the alpha-numeric ticket from the subject of the email so the response doesn't automatically attach to the original message.
- It's rare but we have seen messages end up in the "spam" folder for the associated email address and it's almost impossible to find the message or know that it exists since it doesn't show in LiveAgent.
- Less expensive than having multiple individual email accounts.
- LiveAgent has helped decrease our errors since it's more straightforward than sharing a traditional inbox with multiple team members.
- Sometimes the emails sent from LiveAgent end up in our customer's spam/junk folder because the auto-generated alpha-numeric ticket looks suspicious.
LiveAgent has an incredible customer support team. The team is attentive and does an excellent job explaining solutions. They also have an extensive database that is easy to navigate and includes videos, blog posts, and FAQs.
Do you think LiveAgent delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LiveAgent's feature set?
Did LiveAgent live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LiveAgent go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy LiveAgent again?
For any virtually-based company, LiveAgent is an essential tool. It is easy to prioritize tasks and keep messages and responses organized. It's also a very helpful tool for companies that have multiple departments that participate in customer service. As a manager, it provides an easy way to monitor my teams' progress.