Logmein Rescue is being used primarily as an emergency means of remotely accessing computer that are not available via the standard Logmein or on machines that are not on our domain. It is used by any member of our IT team that supports over 300 remote users. The issues addressed are primarily desktop troubleshooting related but we do have computers that control mission critical systems and we leverage Logmein Rescue to address these fairly consistently.
- Remotely Controlling a PC that is used by a non-technical user is paramount to getting this users issues resolved and allowing them to get back to their daily task.
- Being able to manage files on a remote PC is a huge time-saving tool. Through Logmein Rescue you can push multiple file to a remote pc without disturbing the user productivity.
- Even with non-technical users, Logmein rescue make it very straight forward for the user to grant and start a remote session.
- It would be nice to have the option to start a remote session (installs and permissions ) without end user interaction.
- I would like to see the ability to resume a session if internet connection is lost.
- It would be nice to be able to customize a url for an enterprise to get to the logmein rescue site.
- Better Customer service for its reliability when primary remote access programs are not available
- Very efficient in terms of reducing down time for users and systems
- Cost effective in reducing shipping cost for devices that can be repaired remotely.
The familiarity with the logmein interface and brand was a factor that makes it easier to renew.