I utilized LogMeIn Rescue to support a few managed services clients. This tool would be appropriate also for SMB to Enterprise level IT organizations to support their user base or to provide support for remote users. I especially appreciated the excellent support for mobile devices at the time. I rarely had connectivity or any issues with the product.
- Mobile Remote Support
- Remote User Support
- Remote Server or Application Support
- Pricing is higher per year than some alternatives
- More management of support staff and roles could be added - only necessary for larger IT support organizations - test for your needs
- Sometimes the process for the user doesn't work smoothly to get connected - but this is common in this application space
- When I had the needs to provide remote support this product performed well and rarely had issues. The support is good for the product.
- Better efficiency to clients enhanced client satisfaction
- Better resolution of issues
I started using a Bomgar appliance, but the maintenance of updates, usage, setup, need to keep networking correctly setup, and the EOL eventually turned me off. I prefer the cloud portal model for LogMeIn Rescue. You always have the current product available to you, though the monthly cost was higher. In the end it was just overall easier to use and worked as well or better with less effort for me in the long run. Your mileage may vary depending on your needs.
The product worked well and more than met my needs in a previous position.
Supporting small to midsize business sales organizations with their heavy use of multiple BYOD is a strength for this product. I was happy with my use.