Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Usability is biggest USP (unique selling proposition) of this product. Almost no training or learning is required to use this product. Ready made templates help to start with new drawings easily and fast. Overall best product compared to other alternatives.
Lucidchart is easy and very clean user interface for ideation to product development. It has all required symbols and features to draw a very effective chart/workflow/mindmap/design /sequence diagram. We heavily use it for brainstorming and discussion on designs. Another best feature is sharing and online collaboration on drawings. It is easy to get the feedback and get it updated.
- Clear dashboard, which lists all the recent drawings.
- High quality templates. Ready to use.
- Easy to track the changes and receive the change notification on shared drawings.
- Ready to integrate with many platforms like Asana, AWS, Azure, Confluence, GitHub and Google Drive.
- Easy to share with multiple platforms like Teams, Slack, Zoho Connect.
- Mind map basic requires
- Download/offline work capability
- State Diagram needs to have more features
- Improved productivity
- Harvesting of ideas
- Keeping team up to date on the topics
- Easy to discuss and visualization in the meetings
- Role and access planning
We did not yet face any issues, so I did not contact the support team.
Do you think Lucidchart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidchart's feature set?
Did Lucidchart live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucidchart go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidchart again?
Very stable with respect to other online options. Immediately saves the changes online and starts from the last saved locations. Asset light and works seamlessly on all the browsers. Other offline tools are costly as well requires good system configuration. User interface is not up to the Lucidchart levels. Lucidchart is very easy to collaborate with multiple team members.
This is well suited for distributed team working and collaborating remotely. More effective for teams working on design and development. More effective for Technical Architect and people involved in ideation phase. This is easy to use tool and does not require any specific trainings. Good for in depth discussion on product / module design as well design whole system in the holistic view.