Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
My organization uses Mailchimp to enable people who are interested with our products and services to subscribe to our email marketing list through a sign-up form which is placed on the organization website's sidebar. Emails are sent to users in the form of campaigns to create awareness of our organization services and products.
- I can import my own email templates.
- With my current online presence, I usually have multiple integration options.
- Usually have full access to a complete comparative metrics.
- It has proved very difficult for me to have a membership-based site.
- Sometime Mailchimp suspends and cancels my user account without any violation.
- Mailchimp interface is a bit awkward and clunky to use.
- It has been an easy way for the organization to reach its customers and the software does not have negative impacts on the business
- As a small organization, it is cheap to use Mailchimp because there is no overhead costs involved
- With Mailchimp, our emails are very professional
Great for small businesses who need that type of functionality within their organization. I know a number of small businesses across several vertical markets who successfully use Mailchimp to promote their business in a number of ways. For medium to large businesses, not so much -- it needs more capabilities, particularly in the area of creating an e-mail.