Overall Satisfaction with MeisterTask
I really love that Meistertask has a timer feature to track how much time my team spends on projects. I use Meistertask in my whole organization to manage projects and tasks. Being able to create tons of separate projects and share with certain people is great. Being able to comment on specific to-dos is great. Being able to collaborate with people and share is great. I really like the MeisterTask interface. Clean, beautiful and organized.
- Have the multiple columns that you can name and customize is really cool.
- I love how it is web-based and ready for users of all experience levels
- Really good free version, a fair pricing structure in general for what you get.
- Would be nice to have a timeline view of the tasks that are either to do or pending.
- Sometimes has been buggy, but nothing that hinders the user experience. For example, the background on the home screen often does not load on slow network connections and makes it impossible to read project names, forcing the user to reload the page.
- There is no offline access
- Meistertask helped me to more efficiently manage my projects and tasks, making me have greater control of each step, directly impacting ROI.
MeisterTask is a great app for tracking your to-dos and manage your team. You can track the time you spent on each task and it's a nice design. Good mobile app too, that helps keep everyone informed about the event and the task that need to be done and who is taking care of what task.