Overall Satisfaction with Method:CRM
When I first started with Wilco, the management tasked me with finding and selecting a CRM tool for our company to grow with. I did a search for about the first three weeks, and after a lot of conversations, had it narrowed down to three platforms: Zoho, Hubspot, and Method. I selected Method:CRM after a great demo and conversation with their team. I loved the customization and the seamless integration with QuickBooks. The big giant, Salesforce was looming out there and was nowhere near competitive with pricing and features and benefits. The trial was also a great time period to use and explore the platform. A 30-day trial was the perfect timeframe. The others were all either seven or 14 days--not enough time to really get to know how a program will work with your organization. We have been using Method:CRM for about three months now, and it has helped make our estimates, and proposals more professional. We are going to migtate to the digital signature tool in FY21. All of their sales support staff are immensely qualified and very helpful.
- Brand customization
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks
- Contact/lead/opportunity tracking
- Customization takes a bit more effort on the user end than it needs to.
- The sync time of 10 minutes seems a bit long. Maybe add a manual sync button?
- Editable fonts within fields.
I believe that Method:CRM is far superior to Salesforce and the others mentioned above for the following reasons:
- It is scalable and affordable.
- It doesn't take an engineering degree to learn how to use it.
- The price book entry procedure is so simple!
- You don't go bankrupt getting the system online. Method:CRM is so simple!!!
Do you think Method:CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Method:CRM's feature set?
Did Method:CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Method:CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Method:CRM again?