Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics is being used by the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce to understand our members' interests, needs and wants from the Minnesota legislature and business community. We also use it to target specific segments of our customer (and prospect) database to market news and events that are relevant to them.
- Allows for detailed segmented marketing lists
- Customized email templates
- Subscription management
- Creating/Managing marketing lists - specifically copying them (dynamic)
- The use of "Campaigns" - a campaign to us is not the same as how it is used in MDM
- No Social marketing dashboard available (looking for something similar to Hootsuite where you can post/schedule posts.
- We've only been using it for 8 months so I cannot comment on the cost aspect
- From a marketing and data perspective - it is invaluable.
While the cost was significantly more than other vendors we looked at, the tools are similar to our previous tool so conversion would be (somewhat) easy. We chose it because it directly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM - which we integrated at the same time.
It is well suited for targeting customer segments and keeping information on their preferences. While there are a lot of steps to set it up, it is very easy to use and pretty intuitive once you get in and start working with the specific areas. We also appreciate the email templates.