Complete and powerful office suitehttps://www.trustradius.com/office-suitesMicrosoft Office 2016Unspecified8.68691012019-07-17T13:55:28.566Z
July 17, 2019
Complete and powerful office suite
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 was being used by our entire organization. It is a complete suite for business, it includes several tools for financial planning, financial analysis, presentations, writing texts, scheduling meetings, scheduling appointments, sending and receiving emails. It offers all of this using its tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Teams.
- All in one office solution. Gives you everything you need in one single suite.
- Excel is a powerful tool for finance analysis and spreadsheet automation.
- Communicating via e-mail and scheduling meeting with Outlook is really easy.
- With Microsoft PowerPoint you can make your own presentations.
- Microsoft PowerPoint could have a wider variety of pre-made presentations.
- When using Excel/VBA programming you need to be a power user. You need expertise.
- Sometimes Excel can be annoying, sometimes it crashes out of the blue.
- Enhanced decision making.
- With VBA you can automate a wide variety of repetitive processes, making them really fast.
- Quick meeting scheduling.
Microsoft Office 2016 is well suited for every organization that needs communication via E-mail. Outlook is a powerful tool for scheduling appointments and sending/receiving e-mails. Furthermore, you have Microsoft Excel, a complete tool for spreadsheet making, financial analysis, and for me it is a very good automation tool, using VBA programming, I can do several actions on my spreadsheets by the click of a button. Also, if you need a report, Word is useful for it.