Manage your Mind as you use MindManager!https://www.trustradius.com/diagrammingMindManagerUnspecified9.21951012019-07-29T16:43:03.056Z
July 29, 2019
Manage your Mind as you use MindManager!
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
Primarily, it was used to create visuals of our organizational structure. I've asked other members of our team to purchase MindManager so we can expand our use of the software for project management and visualization of trends. The more we continue to learn the program's functions, we'll utilize it to help our mission.
- Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping
- Task and Project Management
- Project Planning
- MindManager can be a dynamic tool to highlight your organizations greatest assets.
- The visualization of processes, systems, and plans is a powerful influencer that helped team members catch on and understand our intended message and communicated mission.
- The software is easy to use and very intuitive.
- I'd like to see a custom option where the chart or form can be created and crafted freely without a prescribed format or template.
- I believe there is power in transforming the visual representation into a text format and I love the ability to do that in MindManager. But I feel it lacks in organizing the information in the text format.
- When adding a floating topic, it's glitchy and feels temperamental.
- There are different ways to complete a task or project. When I have run into mental blocks when creating content, MindManager has given me another platform to keep me moving forward.
- Team unity is essential in any organization. Creating that unity requires trust, and trust requires clear communication. MindManager has allowed us to maximize our ability to communicate clearly, which allows for much quicker clarity in our teams, saving us time and allowing us to move further in our objectives.
- MindManager has saved us lots of time by helping us visualize what we are attempting to create.
Creating structure in our organization was incredibly important when we first began the task of merging two organizations into one. MindManager helped us process the needed changes we had to make in our structure. The matter was extremely delicate, as it meant that people had to move from their role into another role, and visualizing that change helped people in the transition.
Well suited for mapping out projects and talking points in a presentation, creating structure for the organization, and strategizing for the future. I haven't used it enough to know where it is less appropriate. I work with people a lot, and I feel that relational aspects of an organization may not be appropriate scenarios where we'd utilize the software.