My mind spilled out onto the screen. MIndManager organized the mess.https://www.trustradius.com/diagrammingMindManagerUnspecified9.21951012019-07-27T17:22:02.788Z
July 27, 2019
My mind spilled out onto the screen. MIndManager organized the mess.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
We use it as a planning tool across our section for managers.
- Organizational charting: what if and moving positions around.
- Workload discussions: we have several offices across Canada so the equitable distribution of workload is needed.
- Brainstorming: scoping out projects. It helps to capture what is in scope and what is out of scope. Ensure that all angles are considered.
- Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Problem Solving
- Task and Project Management
- Project Planning
- It is easy to shift points/ideas around and to attached somewhere else. Makes organization easy.
- Functionality is great. You can customize your map to look professional.
- It is intuitive. Using Mindmanager is quick and easy to start. It also has features that allow you to do fancier things as you become more confident with using MindManager.
- Every time I ask, "Can it do this?" and after reading some of the help pages, it can be done. There is definitely more power and flexibility under the surface.
- I can't think of any at this time. There is more functionality I need to explore.
- MindManager does all that (time-saving, sharing of information, planning, etc). You could take out a piece of paper to organize your ideas. This does it better and cleaner and looks professional doing it.
We recently are going through a re-organization exercise. MindManager helped us to adjust and move positions and responsibilities around easily. A real time saver.