Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
We use it as a planning tool across our section for managers.
- Organizational charting: what if and moving positions around.
- Workload discussions: we have several offices across Canada so the equitable distribution of workload is needed.
- Brainstorming: scoping out projects. It helps to capture what is in scope and what is out of scope. Ensure that all angles are considered.
- It is easy to shift points/ideas around and to attached somewhere else. Makes organization easy.
- Functionality is great. You can customize your map to look professional.
- It is intuitive. Using Mindmanager is quick and easy to start. It also has features that allow you to do fancier things as you become more confident with using MindManager.
- Every time I ask, "Can it do this?" and after reading some of the help pages, it can be done. There is definitely more power and flexibility under the surface.
- I can't think of any at this time. There is more functionality I need to explore.
- MindManager does all that (time-saving, sharing of information, planning, etc). You could take out a piece of paper to organize your ideas. This does it better and cleaner and looks professional doing it.
MindManager is well suited for organizing thoughts, people, and processes. It helps with the "what if" scenarios. Even when the process becomes large and unruly, you can collapse arms to see the bigger picture. If it needs to be organized, use Mindmanager.