Miro for Scrum
September 16, 2021
Miro for Scrum
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Mainly as a digital version of a whiteboard for all Scrum processes and for prototyping/brainstorming. Very useful in these times.
- Be a whiteboard for multiple users at one time.
- The voting sessions are ideal for brainstorming/scrum planning/retrospectives.
- The possibility to expand endlessly and draw wherever you want.
- Moving elements around leads often to not moving the right element.
- Switching between the movement of the board and the movement of an element is not always intuitive.
- SSO integration is not working well. Boards that I can see on my desktop, I cannot see on my phone.
- I think it has made our scrum process a little faster as everything is on one board.
- It has made drawing things online together much much easier for us. Could not be specific about how much we would gain by it though.
It works very well in almost all cases. Drawing things is easy. The voting is well implemented. The SSO integration is not working well. Boards that I can see on my desktop, I cannot see on my phone.
Teams integration does not always seem to work well, but using it from the browser works just fine. It works less well on the phone. I cannot see most boards there.
As said before it really helps to discuss ideas or do the scrum processes online together.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?