Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Within the agile coach community, we use miro to have our virtual meetings with the squads, it greatly helps us with our agile ceremonies. With my colleagues from the UK, Belgium it's also easy to share ideas. I also encourage my teams to use the miro retrospectives templates for their retrospectives sessions!
- With a user-friendly interface, it's easy to use and collaborate.
- I have also done several sessions of training using Miro
- I love the way you can add pictures, videos, and all on it!
- It could be an improvement on the chat function.
- Maybe if we create quick polls or surveys on it.
- I am not sure if we can use it to have breakout sessions on Miro and see what each person in the breakout is doing.
- Very positive impact on the online collaboration. It helped all colleagues to collaborate and open up.
- During our online coffee session, the games were good and helped as ice breakers and collaboration with the colleagues on the other side of the continent!
- Cool templates to use and have fun with!
It really helped a lot. We have colleagues in Mauritius, Belgium, and the UK.. so using Miro for our ceremonies, management calls, is REALLY useful!
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?