Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I am personally using it to develop and build out my business strategy for the biotech segment.
- It has the flexibility to gather nebulous thoughts and organize them in a meaningful and understandable way.
- The software allows for multiple collaborators in various locations to work together and brainstorm much easier than the traditional whiteboard and sticky notes.
- The templates aid in developing and crafting the story you want to tell.
- Importing or exporting Word documents or Excel. It would be much nicer to be able to have the files either as a preview with a click-through or fully editable on the Miro boards.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to click within the board without adding a post-it note or adding a text box.
- After building up my strategy, I was able to identify the gaps that needed to be filled. I was able to create the tools we needed to succeed and reduce evaluation and contract completion for specific customers from months to weeks.
Doing mentation was easy, I didn’t need to go through IT for permission to install it, which is common practice for my company.
On projects that I’ve collaborated on with folks from multiple locations, we have been more organized and successful than in the past when we used video conferencing, whiteboards, and post-it notes. It’s also been a lot easier to refer back to what has been discussed, post-meeting.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?