Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I use Miro to deliver continuous improvement workshops (incl. process design workshops, idea generation, root cause analysis, and problem-solving). The overall design principles, layout, and capabilities (through templates) that Miro offers fascinated me at the beginning. Using it however was not always easy and when I started using it, I scared off some of the teams with its complexity. Recently I also worked with an external provider (training provider) to design a new training and they used Miro. They were also not so good at using the tool yet and one of the participants mentioned that they did not like the tool. Knowing the full capability and opportunity of the tool, it's a watch out for you to make sure it's easier to use for the facilitator or that the training is more efficient, as people get quickly turned off by the tool, just because it takes so long to explain. I will continue practicing
- It moves around to fast and sometimes uncontrolled
- It has so many functionalities that people easily get confused
- Maybe there is a way to have easy features more easily accessible and only those visible to novice groups to reduce confusion
- It's too overwhelming to start quickly to use it in a good way, so at the moment I would not recommend all to use them. And I am still part of the generation used to working only with laptops
- So far none known to me
- We implemented it last yea, but I have hardly seen any colleagues use it
For the reasons mentioned. I don't see it being used much in the organization
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
I would only rate it a 7 because I do really like it for process workshops, design workshops, idea generation, and problem-solving, but to be used with caution as a facilitator if you are not experienced or if you do not have enough time to get familiar with it. It can easily ruin your workshop. Because its an all or nothing