Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro is a digital brainstorming and collaboration platform that allows you to easily capture, organize and share your ideas, information, and files. I'm a big fan of digital brainstorming and Miro is one of the best platforms I've used yet. It's got a great user interface and I love that you can easily drag and drop ideas and files. It's also got a lot of really powerful features like the ability to create groups, customize the look and feel, and interact with other members.
- I like using this app to create a shared workspace for brainstorming. It has a very intuitive interface.
- I also like its ability to be used as a presentation tool, because I can set up the slideshow to prepare a presentation, and then when I'm done with my presentation, I can easily convert it into a working brainstorming board.
- I used it to create a board for the role-playing campaign I run in my department and it was very successful. I can't recommend it enough!
- It's a cloud-based brainstorming tool that utilizes interactive and engaging boards to spark creativity. It's super easy to get started and you can use it on any device.
- I am currently a digital project manager at a marketing agency and I was looking for new ways to brainstorm with my team when I came across Miro.
- The Teams part is confusing.
- You can´t share or link to specific parts of a board.
Miro is a great tool to have in your pocket if you're a team leader or just a team member. It's a virtual brainstorming and idea-management app that allows you to collect ideas and thoughts from your team in real-time. It's super simple to use and it can be used either on a mobile device or on a desktop. I used it on an iPad and it worked great. I highly recommend it.
I recommend Miro to anyone feeling like their personal or team brainstorming processes are too scattered and disorganized. It's the perfect tool to personally/collectively brain dump ideas and then make meaning and organized next-steps out of them In its current design Miro feels less appropriate/accessible to show to chief executives / C suite officials, even though I think the premise of involving key stakeholders into the brainstorming process is great, and that's a need that Miro could better target in the future.
Miro is a simple and easy way to brainstorm. Miro is great for gathering ideas and collaborating on them with your team. It allows me to easily view, edit, and share all my brainstorming ideas. It's also great for sorting out your thoughts and making sure you are on track to achieving your goals. It is also very easy to use and has a very intuitive interface.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
I just discovered this app and it is already one of the best apps I've ever used! I'm an Art Director and I've used it to get feedback from my team, I've organized a workshop with it and I've used it to plan the layout of a magazine article. It's very user-friendly and the fact that it has its own library for user templates is amazing to complete the app in an easy and fast way. It has everything you need to organize a design activity. I love it!