Easy integration and amazing for quick, productive brainstorm sessions!
August 24, 2022

Easy integration and amazing for quick, productive brainstorm sessions!

We mainly use Miro to brainstorm about problems we solve as a team. We also use Miro to visualize our Agile Scrum way of working in a nice way. So Miro is mainly used internally for us and for that it's perfect because everyone knows their way around Miro since it has not much of a learning curve.
  • Quick and easy, drag and drop editor
  • Easy sharing of content
  • There could me more features
  • Writing and inserting text could be easier
  • Definitely gets the creative juices flowing for everyone
  • Doesn't distract from the flow of a meeting because it's so easy to use which cuts meeting time and thus improves productivity
The dashboard could be a bit clearer, and the different teams can be a bit confusing, but the in-file editing is superb!
Rather easy, all of us working with Miro got the hang of it really quickly, and I mean within hours, after just one meeting it was completely integrated within our company so 10/10.
Since we work in the IT business working remotely is quite common and Miro combined with a Zoom call is really really handy. We finished multiple projects with multiple people working remotely for the full duration of the project.

I would say it's very handy for quick brainstorming sessions internally, but not so much for external presentations or advanced representation of data that is important for your company or for a client.