Miro Hero
August 26, 2022

Miro Hero

We use Miro to brainstorm. Given that our teams are all over the world, Miro is an effective digital whiteboard to design products and brainstorm, and develop or flesh out new ideas even when the team is not in the same room. The best part is everyone can work simultaneously and see what others are doing in real-time- almost as though we were in the same room.

Pros

• Collaboration across users
  • Availability of markers, shapes and other tools
  • Designing features

Cons

• Ability to link to email
  • Ability to export and import from other application like word
  • Ability to change the type of white board
  • Improved productivity
  • reduced project completion time
  • quicker return on initial costs.
Miro is extremely easy to integrate because of its user-friendly interface and email login. I also like the link-sharing feature- I think it's super useful. Also, saving work and tracking changes makes it integration-friendly. I'd highly recommend MIro- it's easy to learn and fun to use. It was easy for me even when I used it for the first time.
We have teams working remotely from different parts of the world. IT has allowed us to work as though we were in the same room. It has reduced brainstorming times, improved ideas and productivity, and allowed us to save whiteboards to revisit later. I'd recommend it, especially for remote-working teams.

I haven't used any other products like Miro. But word documents are close. And I'd say Miro beats Word when it comes to brainstorming, collaborating, and integrating from around the world as a remote team.
- Miro is well-suited when we want to brainstorm or flesh out on a problem or idea, especially when the team is located in different parts of the world.
-Miro is well-suited when you want to save your work and allow it to be editable.
- Miro may not be well-suited if you don't want everyone who has access to not be able to make changes.

Comments