If you need to get your teams working remotly, try MIRO
November 14, 2022

If you need to get your teams working remotly, try MIRO

Working with a lot of countries is a big challenge. I started using Miro for this kind of work. Then with the pandemic. Miro was my best friend for different types of dynamics with different kinds of teams. We needed to fill close, and talking only in teams (or the tool you use) was not enough. The clock and the different themes are great for this. The way you can paste gift. Is a great place to work collaboratively

On the other hand, I also use miro for my personal ideas. I share on Linkedin some dynamics ideas on MIRO. If people like them, can get in and use them.
  • Create my own themes to work with my teams (for retros for example)
  • To have roadmaps, okrs and releases information
  • Mapping teams
  • Spotify (it will be great to have any list when teams are working)
  • create a template of how the teams are formed (Who is scrum, PO, Backend, etc)
  • A better way to integrate Trello (is a nice to have but i will love it). Like i move a card on miro and push it on trello (like discord i think)
  • Better Chat
  • Improve teams work (the can work in the same place being in diferent places)
  • Learning new things (courses)
  • Kudos Moments
I only try to integrate MIRO with TRELLO and I was not able to make it work. But I don't want to generalize and I don't know where the problem is. I saw that have a lot of integrations to try. So I recommend trying what you need first.
Helps a lot working on the same projects with people from different places. For me works very well. My teams use miro when we work together and also when we are offline. The can check the same information in the same place when they need (we use Miro and Jira).

Not sure

it's a good tool also but I prefer the way i can use MIRO and the canvas big space.
Working with teams in different countries (or remote work) is a great place to use Miro. People feel they are in the same room. Using a Miro with a lot of people in one office (no people on the pc) is not a good idea (in my opinion) o the same Miro for a large number of people it doesn't work well.