A great tool that makes collaboration easy and efficient
November 14, 2022

A great tool that makes collaboration easy and efficient

Farrukh Shah | TrustRadius Reviewer

My main use for Miro is collaboration with client, brainstorming ideas and process discovery.
  • Great to have a massive board that can be used for a whole project
  • The variety of tools are amazing, such as Frames, sticky notes, mind map etc
  • You can start to draw objects on it, but its difficult to understand the scale of the frame compared to the normal screen window, e.g. if you draw a process flow, the objects might be too big in reality that when you zoom in to it, it will show only a small part of the frame to view the wording written in the objects (box, sticky note). Would be good to have an A4 reference, so you know when its printed it will be readable.
  • In one of the project, we used anchor reference to different frames. When exported to PDF, the links will not take you to the frame in the PDF, it will click to the Miro instead.
  • Its a fantastic tool overall but it feels like somehow the end to end experience needs to be joined up
  • I am not in a position to comment on the impact, but I am sure a lot of people use it to collaborate online for what was done face to face in the past
As the question suggested, we use it to collaborate it regularly across different locations with our teams, makes it a lot easier. Saves travel and time.

Not sure

- Fantastic tool for collaboration, for internal teams and with clients
- I don't think it will replace Powerpoint, but it would be awesome to call objects in the powerpoint presentation.