Instrumental in Collaboration.
November 15, 2022

Instrumental in Collaboration.

1. Brainstorming - we use Miro and the sticky notes as a way to brainstorm ideas and solutions 2. Process flows - Miro to document business process flows. 3. Collaboration - building process flows, and idea boards in Miro allow us to collaborate and share the same documentation.

Pros

• Collaboration
  • easy to learn
  • Idea boards
  • Business process flows

Cons

• no response
  • no response
  • no response
  • Improved productivity.
  • Faster to use than Visio.
  • Encourages active participation in meetings.
We have it integrated with SSO. It makes it so much easier to use... no new passwords for me to forget.
My team includes people based in Kentucky, Ohio, Arizona, and multiple cities in India. We have been fully remote since March 2019. Miro has been instrumental in our ability to communicate and collaborate. Miro has become our virtual whiteboard. We can all look and interact with the same diagrams and "whiteboards" at the same time. We can leave notes or questions for each other, just like we would in the office.

Not sure

1. Well suited for basic business process flows, not as great for detailed system diagramming or architecture 2. Well suited when you need a space for a group of people to work together 3. Well suited for visual aids in meeting facilitation. More interactive than a PowerPoint!!!

Comments