Fantastic collaboration tool for Agile teams
November 14, 2022

Fantastic collaboration tool for Agile teams

I use Miro on a regular basis for a couple of very important meetings such as Retro and Planning. Miro allows the full team to collaborate on Retro sessions and adding post its for things that they wish to discuss during the session. I also use it for planning sessions where myself and the leads create tickets to represent the work that we need to do. Miro is a fantastic tool to allow full team collaboration in a nice and easy to use application. Two of the key features i love about Miro is how easy it is to collaborate on and the fact that I can grow the document over time without having to create new pages for each thing, this allows me to get a holistic view of everything I am working on.

Pros

• Single page to allow all my team sessions to be on
  • Good virtual whiteboarding sessions

Cons

• Some templates to use for common sessions like Retro will be nice to have options to chose from rather than creating my own ones each time.
  • For remote meetings it has been fundamental to successful sessions of planning and retro.
I have not integrated this
We have a remote first work culture and Miro addresses any issues we may have had trying to get the team to collaborate when working remotely. Miro offers an easy to use collaboration tool.

Not sure

As mentioned previously this is a fantastic tool for team collaboration on important agile team sessions such as retro and planning. It allows the presenters view to follow the area of the board where the focus should be and allows for all historical sessions to be stored on the one page.

Comments