Miro is a great addition to your team building and execution toolbox.
November 15, 2022

Miro is a great addition to your team building and execution toolbox.

I use Miro in many different ways. First, I use it to collaborate with team members. It enables many people to collaborate, brainstorm and come to a consensus in a visual manner via sharing information, doodling, voting, and sharing other graphic information. It enables us to ensure all team members can add their inputs. Additionally, using Miro lets the team members come back and have access to all the information. (No more post-it notes that fall to the floor after a team meeting or spending non-value added time on recording all the information from conference room walls/boards.) Additionally, I use this as a personal whiteboard, as I might use it in my office. But, it is something I can keep long-term and allow others to have access to as well. These collaboration sessions with one or more teammates enable us to get to the point much quicker because a picture is worth 1000 words. But one that you can continuously evolve in real-time is even more beneficial to innovation or making decisions.
  • Collaboration
  • Voting
  • Templates
  • Seeing the changes others have made.
  • Keeping the content sizing on the board consistent. (Too easy to have a wide variety of sizes on a page. I can't really control it).
  • Improved collaboration; especially getting inputs from introverted team members.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Allows for more effective remote collaboration. We don't have to travel or look for conference rooms.
Not involved in any Miro integrations.
It helps us involve teams from around the world & ensure we don't lose any of the inputs or have to document them in a different manner.

Not sure

Great for in-person & remote collaboration. Even if we are all in the same room, I want to use miro, so we don't waste time recording our team collaboration in a different method. It provides a great history & way to keep history. I love the voting option, especially when you can go back & look at old voting scenarios. Dropping in copied text into sticky notes is not as intuitive as I would like. But when it works, it is great!