It is a good tool but with some annoying bugs.
November 22, 2022

It is a good tool but with some annoying bugs.

With most of the company in remote work, we rely on Miro to do brainstorming sessions, retrospectives, workshops, and basically every collaborative session that we usually do in a room with a whiteboard. Miro is versatile and allows us to adapt to most of our needs and build different templates depending on the type of session that we want to address.
  • Flexible for different meeting types.
  • Collaborative
  • Useful tools like voting enhance the dynamic that can be done inside Miro.
  • My and colleagues have a hard time opening Miro on Chrome. I've been able to use it in the past, but after a while, it is stuck in an infinite loading after entering the board.
  • Copy/paste elements sometimes didn't work well.
  • We use it as a tool auxiliate in our ceremonies, it is not a core tool in our processes.
I don't use any integration with Miro.
As said before, it is a tool that could be used for different use cases in the different ceremonies within our team. That allows us to familiarize ourselves with one single tool and be more proficient instead of jumping over different tools for different purposes.

Not sure

Miro has a better interface resulting in smoother usage and a better feeling. Apart from that, it was what the company decided to use across different teams.
While working remotely, If we setup it up well, it is a great tool for brainstorming ideas over the same board and doing workshops. Not great to document sessions for later consumption since it's not great for archiving and searching his content.