Overall Satisfaction with Mixmax
Mixmax is used in our organization by both our sales and marketing teams. Our sales team uses the tool as a way to send all of our outbound messages based on our account-based strategies for reaching our target prospects. We automate email outreach drips using MixMax. Our marketing team uses MixMax to automate outbound campaigns for linkbuilding. Similarly to how sales uses MixMax, our marketing team is uploading contacts and mapping out content as part of a sequence.
- MixMax is a great email tracking tool, giving you insight into who opens, interacts, and replies to your email messages.
- MixMax is a great productivity tool for outbound campaigns. The ability to upload a list, plan out content as part of a sequence, and then manage the members of the sequence group saves me a lot of time and it seamlessly integrates with my CRM.
- MixMax integrates with multiple tools in our martech stack. I can set up notifications in Slack based on triggers I establish in MixMax. This makes staying on top of my email messages much easier.
- MixMax's base package could improve by having tasks. This feature is only available in enterprise tiers, which is unfortunate if you have a 1-2 person marketing team and want to improve productivity.
- It would be great if MixMax offered more customization around triggers and actions within a sequence. If I could add in a new sequence within an existing sequence based on an action a recipient takes, that would be very helpful.
- I would love if MixMax integrated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for a seamless transition from saved leads in LinkedIn being populated in MixMax.
- MixMax has saved us time in automating out outbound efforts. This has resulted in hundreds of hours saved.
- MixMax has a positive impact on all of our linkbuilding strategies and helps fuel our overall marketing goals.
- MixMax's low monthly cost means we get an immediate ROI if we close 1 deal for the month.
- Yesware and SharpSpring
MixMax completely beats out Yesware and SharpSpring. While comparable in price to Yesware, you get several more features. MixMax is at a much lower price point compared to SharpSpring, and includes all the same functionality of email tracking and scheduling out multiple sequences or journeys for defined audience groups. MixMax also has a much better support team than Yesware and SharpSpring.
MixMax is well suited for small businesses, startups, and small marketing teams (under 10 people). The tool has the most value for companies wanting to streamline outbound email strategies, but can also be used by anyone looking for a simple, intuitive email tracking tool. MixMax's Enterprise may be well-suited for companies ranging from 250-500 people, but I would not recommend it to companies with 500 or more employees.