Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
monday.com is being used company-wide for all departments. The biggest problem it addresses is it's an easy way for teams to manage their individual work load and see progress on all projects. monday.com has the easiest interface to understand, and is extremely easy to use and knock out tasks.
- Easily move columns and rows to customize your view.
- Easily update progress status with the click of a button, and assign a task owner.
- The bright color coding makes it easy to visually organize information and track progress at a glance.
- There should be more plan diversity, and options for smaller businesses
- There are tons of ads asking to constantly upgrade our current plan
- a focused team that can execute more tasks makes the business more profitable since we are reaching our deadlines and goals
- the ability to hold employees accountable and track project status is invaluable to growing an organization
overall, the diverse views and customization put monday.com ahead of the other platforms because its tailored for each individual. Asana is a great to do list platform, but lacks features that are needed to manage a project. click up is a great free platform, but lacks the color organization needed to quickly make decisions and check statuses. each of these other platforms do a good job, but monday.com provides the most features.
monday.com is well suited for any person or organization that needs to quickly and easily manage tasks, projects, and work with a team. Deadlines and priorities can easily be set and followed, and you will be much more efficient with a management tool like monday.com. This platform can provide one place for all of your notes, and attachments related to any task or project that the team can view and comment on. The absolute best thing about monday.com is you only need to enter your data once and it automatically allows you to see different views based on your need. Anyone who needs a diverse way of looking at information would love this platform, whether its calendar view, a timeline view, or task view, or kanban this platforms gives you all of the options you need.