Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
Monday.com is used by our marketing team and external agency to manage our WIP, marketing plan projects, content ideas, and social media posting schedules. Every team member has their own board of projects they are working on, and we also have a team board which tracks our team goals and results. The team uses the boards to collaborate across projects internally and with our external agency. Some of our team work from home, and we have found monday.com useful for keeping everyone updated on projects when team members are away from the office. At any given time, we can access a project or task, monitor the progress, and see notes and documents related to the task. As the team manager, I can assign new tasks to members outside of the office and receive notifications of any updates related to the task.
- Collaboration with external teams.
- Central location for all tasks and projects including notes and documents.
- monday.com's team are constantly making improvements and releasing new features.
- Deadlines and budgets can be easily tracked.
- The constant offers to upgrade to the next level become annoying. We have no need for the next level, so that's pointless for us.
- We have saved days worth of time internally and in working with external agencies through better task management and ease of collaboration.
This is a great tool to manage different projects across a department or multiple departments. It's very useful if you are collaborating with external teams or team members based in different GEO locations.