Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use it to track our software team projects, our license expirations, our server systems/applications, new technology suggestions from our company, our professional development, and anything else we can apply a new use for our team and company. We collaborate with this tool a lot. This software helps our company function in its business to support several counties of K-12 schools and their students' education. We support another company and its business with transcripts from high school to colleges, and then to employers nationwide.
- Project management of all our past, ongoing, and future projects.
- With the automation we are notified ahead on licencing expirations to renew and systems to upgrade to stay current.
- We track our progress on our professional development to improve our skillsets.
- On multi-member projects it allows each member to add input to keep all on that team current on progress on a particular project.
- Our company has boards for each service area that we all can access to learn about other teams on an overall viewpoint.
- This allows different areas of our company collaborate on joint projects easily.
- If I recall, there were some sub item areas that automation had not been developed yet to use on a lower level of a hierarchy of software/server systems.
- It definitely saves us [time] all the time on a day to day basis.
- We use it for our team project status weekly meetings and adjusting project priorities.
I needed to set up automation of notification of upcoming expiration of licenses and software status compared to end-of-life. I was able to learn, set up, and implement the system with a board and several automation rules, never having used it before. It was a very painless operation to use. Very friendly for new use.
I have not had to use the product support as the software has been easy to learn, use, and add new processes for us to set up for it to track. That says a lot about the product, which must make it easier for your team to support it. You always ask for feedback and suggestions too, staying ahead with your customer needs.
I have not had an experience of this software being down. It has always been available for use. If something is down it is our network or something else not related to this software.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?
We have integrated this system fully into our workload and add to it on areas we encounter that are new. Monday.com is a normal part of our business that is moving to essential and not an optional item for use. I cannot see how we could do much of our work as well without using it in many areas now.