Great Project Tool

Monday is an excellent tool for staying organized, team collaboration, and communications. I use Monday for team communication and …

Love Monday.com!

Monday.com is being used by my department in order to track our progress of our month and quarter end schedules. It allows us to …

Task Management (1155)

per user

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

• Supported: Quotes/estimates
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots

Work OSReady-Made TemplatesMobileVisual BoardsReal-time NotificationsAutomationsIntegrationsViewsFile SharingDashboardsApp MarketplaceDocs

monday.com Videos

monday.com - Making teamwork click
Users Testimonials | monday.com
The monday.com 2020 Evolution
Use monday workdocs to brainstorm, sync, and collaborate across teams without leaving your workspace. Communicate within the context of work by adding to a Doc — boards, dashboard widgets, and more!

monday.com Downloadables

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

monday.com Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish

Alternatives

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that anyone can create the tools they need to run all aspects of their work. It includes ready-made templates or the ability to customize any work solution ranging from sales pipelines to marketing campaigns, CRMs, and project tracking.

What are monday.com's top competitors?

Asana, Wrike, and Smartsheet are common alternatives for monday.com.

What is monday.com's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 9.2.

Who uses monday.com?

The most common users of monday.com are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

24/7 customer support and response times for monday.com are super helpful as I can contact them any time no matter the time zone and get solutions and advice concerning the problem timeously. On top of that, monday.com's FAQ and blogs provide and cover information that quickly helps to find your way around.
Andrea Hester | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've never had to use Monday's support, which probably speaks to its ease of use and good UI. The interface is extremely intuitive, and there are lots of available resources online for answering questions and providing examples of the product in use. I am not an enterprise user so I have not interacted with the dedicated Customer Success management team.
I cannot answer this question fully, where we have not needed assistance from the monday.com staff. This just goes to show how easy it is to understand and use. However, what I can say is that whenever there is an update, or they are performing maintenance (downtime is extremely rare) they have been exceptional at distributing the information needed, as well as contact information. They also do not contact you if they do not need to. Which I am a big fan of.
December 07, 2021

Great Project Tool

Each time I needed support the response has been really fast and friendly. I have only contacted Monday by email and It has worked perfect for me. To be honest I never had a major issue with Monday, only small details or questions about my plan that they solved straight away.
December 06, 2021

Love Monday.com!

Brian Goldrick | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com is super easy to use and not a huge cost to use. The ability to use the app and see the same information that is found on the website in the app is amazing. I am able to log into the app anywhere in the world and see where my staff are at on the month end close. We are able to ask for help or ping the next person to let them know when your task is expected to be done. Very helpful in collaboration amongst team members.
Pavel Warzecha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I can't speak to this from personal experience, but I have seen secondhand how Monday.com's customer service is not always as immediate as advertised. Last quarter, we needed to get in contact with the customer service team, and I remember my boss complaining about how the process was not as simple as she had hoped.
I have not personally interacted with the monday.com customer support team. I do know that my boss reached out to them to get our team set up and they seemed to be very helpful and responsive in this process and helped to get our team up and running quickly.
Jason Mease | TrustRadius Reviewer
My need to engage with monday.com's customer service team has been very minimal. When I have submitted questions, the team has been extremely responsive and provided direct answers or pointed me towards specific resources that would help solve my problem or show me how to do something. monday.com provides great resources and learning tools, so you never feel like you're lost without a way to figure something out.
Sergio Duarte | TrustRadius Reviewer
In almost one year of using monday.com, I have only been in need to contact customer support once. A couple of pointers here:
1) I am a regular app user, and it was a bit difficult for me to navigate through the options to finally find the way to contact the support team.
2) It did not seem like there was an easy way to contact support. You really have to do some digging in order to finally be able to get to contact them.
3) The response to my query was a bit generic, and it felt templated. I did not find it particularly useful.
Gavin Scott-Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
I never really had to use the support for Monday.com, which I believe speaks to the overall stability and usability of the software. If you don't have any real issues, there won't be any real need for support! For once or twice I did need to find something, the user forum was pretty good and information-rich.
For us, the tool was really easy to implement, plus it is very stable. The only thing we needed help with was the SSO and integration with Microsoft Teams. The support team was really efficient in responding to our questions and with their guidance, we were able to set up everything very smoothly.
Guillaume Drucy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have asked between 5 and 10 specific questions related to functionalities and found that I received quickly, via email, relevant responses. There is also a relatively rich set of tutorials and articles you can browse.
December 07, 2021

Easy to Use

Alfredo García | TrustRadius Reviewer
We don't use customer support for now, we didn't discover any kind of issues in the app, but we think if we have one, they will response very fast to give us a solution. The reason why i give this rate its because we think they will respond very fast.
I've never required monday.com support, but many of my colleagues have. I've heard that monday's team is quick to respond and is very helpful. the only issue is that sometimes, the solution someone may need might not be possible. I gave monday a 7 rating because they are great at what they can control, and not so good at what they cannot control.
Josh Fortin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I would give [support a rating of ten} because we have never had to use it. I'm sure the [support] team is fantastic, but not having to use it shows how easy [monday.com] truly is. It does exactly what it's supposed to do at all times, and it is so easy to use that you'll never use the [support] team - that's a huge reason why we use monday.com!
Abigail Selebe | TrustRadius Reviewer
I never needed to contact Customer Support but we were able to avoid most issues I have read others have because we had someone who had used Monday.com extensively as a guide. I would say that in this regard Customer Support was ideal, but again since I never personally interacted or needed Customer Support it is hard to give a fair rating.
Mary Nikkel | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the past, Monday has always provided appropriate support when our team needed it. Occasionally it has not been quite as timely as we might like, which is the only reason for a lower than perfect rating. Overall, however, the support timing and insight into problems has proved to be quite sufficient for our needs. There has never been a moment where we felt stranded with an issue.