monday.com Reviews

January 05, 2021
Regina Wofford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

My customer success manager has become a new friend. She is readily available and always respectful of my time. She is knowledgeable and dependable for answering questions. She genuinely cares about my concerns and seeks the best resolution. I've actually had two assigned to me and both were equal in regards to these important characteristics.
Read Regina Wofford's full review
January 04, 2021
Guillaume Drucy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have asked between 5 and 10 specific questions related to functionalities and found that I received quickly, via email, relevant responses. There is also a relatively rich set of tutorials and articles you can browse.
Read Guillaume Drucy's full review
Jennifer Dahl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've only needed customer support on a few occasions and each time was responded to timely and got my needs met. The greatest thing about their customer support is that I've rarely ever needed it! That says a lot about the platform to me.
Read Jennifer Dahl's full review
Gary Frazier | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Monday.com’s support team has always been very responsive to any queries I’ve made, and they are always looking for ways to improve the tool to make it easier to use and to drive more collaboration.
Read Gary Frazier's full review
Christina Morales | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Monday.com is user-friendly and they have a great library of video content so whenever I have a question, I Google it and the answer pops up. For example, yesterday I forgot how to link a Monday.com form to my website. I Googled my question and Bam! They helped me figure it out in less than 10 minutes and the form is up and running!
Read Christina Morales's full review
Kaylee Pike | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The customer support was excellent, the team at Monday.com were always willing to help and fix whatever problems that came up. They were able to give my team and I multiple ways to fix things and gave us detailed instructions on what to do. If that didn't work, they would go in and try and resolve the issue from the inside. Regardless, they always had a fix for everything.
Read Kaylee Pike's full review
December 17, 2020
Shaelina Holmes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never needed to use customer support. The monday.com webinars, youtube instructional videos, help/support articles, and regular email newsletters make it easy to access all of the information you need on your own. It just takes time to read and learn the software, and read and learn from other's experiences with it.
Read Shaelina Holmes's full review
December 11, 2020
Tammy Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support for Monday.com I would say is a 5 due to the automated, quick videos but if your question falls outside of a pre-recorded video and your answer did not get addressed, trying to locate a live person for help needs to be more accessible. A live chatbox would be extremely helpful inside their system.
Read Tammy Roberts's full review
December 10, 2020
Abigail Selebe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never needed to contact Customer Support but we were able to avoid most issues I have read others have because we had someone who had used Monday.com extensively as a guide. I would say that in this regard Customer Support was ideal, but again since I never personally interacted or needed Customer Support it is hard to give a fair rating.
Read Abigail Selebe's full review
December 04, 2020
Brian Goldrick | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Monday.com is super easy to use and not a huge cost to use. The ability to use the app and see the same information that is found on the website in the app is amazing. I am able to log into the app anywhere in the world and see where my staff are at on the month end close. We are able to ask for help or ping the next person to let them know when your task is expected to be done. Very helpful in collaboration amongst team members.
Read Brian Goldrick's full review
December 03, 2020
Srinivasan V Iyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There has not been a single instance or issue that has been faced by me since I started using the tool around 2 years back, so that has never been a chance for me to reach out to the customer support for any help or assistance. The tool works great and is mostly self explanatory.
Read Srinivasan V Iyer's full review
December 02, 2020
Juan Miguel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

So far in my experience I never needed to use its customer support service, so I can't really give a very solid opinion about it. However, its troubleshooting and FAQ's service is as useful as one could expect. Not much to say about it either since the platform gives you plenty of information to work with.
Read Juan Miguel Rojas's full review
January 07, 2021
Gary Klimek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Any time support has been needed, they have always been fast with responses. Their team is very knowledgeable, and if for some reason they don't have a direct answer, they will get their colleagues involved and an answer is supplied rather quickly.
Read Gary Klimek's full review
January 07, 2021
Serena Quarta | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The assigned Customer Success Manager are very helpful to solve problems occurring during the test phase and implement possibly new features requested by the company. The assigned Customer Success Manager are important for basic users as well as for more advanced users. I found very helpful a team private session on optimization of created boards.
Regarding the general support is a good help for immediate problems, even if sometimes it takes more than one email to solve a simple problem.
Read Serena Quarta's full review
January 05, 2021
Kathleen Hertenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I can get answers to my questions usually the same day. Support staff are super professional and happy. We used to be an enterprise customer when we started, but were not impressed with the dedicated customer success manager, as she didn't use the tool so I often knew more than she did--plus the help desk is so fast and knowledgeable that it was easier and quicker to place a ticket.
Read Kathleen Hertenstein's full review

Task Management (178)
Resource Management (156)
Gantt Charts (96)
Scheduling (155)
Workflow Automation (148)
Team Collaboration (176)
Support for Agile Methodology (100)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (151)
Email integration (132)
Mobile Access (143)
Timesheet Tracking (87)
Change request and Case Management (98)
Budget and Expense Management (47)
6.4
Quotes/estimates (59)
Project & financial reporting (45)
Integration with accounting software (23)

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

Has featureBudget and Expense Management

Professional Services Automation Features

Has featureQuotes/estimates
Has featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots