Great Project Tool

Monday is an excellent tool for staying organized, team collaboration, and communications. I use Monday for team communication and …

Love Monday.com!

Monday.com is being used by my department in order to track our progress of our month and quarter end schedules. It allows us to …

Task Management (1155)

per user

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

• Supported: Quotes/estimates
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots

Work OSReady-Made TemplatesMobileVisual BoardsReal-time NotificationsAutomationsIntegrationsViewsFile SharingDashboardsApp MarketplaceDocs

monday.com Videos

monday.com - Making teamwork click
Users Testimonials | monday.com
The monday.com 2020 Evolution
Use monday workdocs to brainstorm, sync, and collaborate across teams without leaving your workspace. Communicate within the context of work by adding to a Doc — boards, dashboard widgets, and more!

monday.com Downloadables

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

monday.com Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish

Alternatives

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that anyone can create the tools they need to run all aspects of their work. It includes ready-made templates or the ability to customize any work solution ranging from sales pipelines to marketing campaigns, CRMs, and project tracking.

What are monday.com's top competitors?

Asana, Wrike, and Smartsheet are common alternatives for monday.com.

What is monday.com's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 9.2.

Who uses monday.com?

The most common users of monday.com are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I love the overall appearance and the aesthetics of monday.com's dashboards and the easy-to-use interface of 200 template options to choose from, but I believe there is still room for improvement especially with the automation and integration of recurring tasks. I also love the design and the simplicity of managing tasks.
Salvatore Novello | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use some features of monday.com but, to be honest, I need specific training on this brand software to use templates for my specific business needs, probably need to explore more. To sum up, even if the cloud software has great usability, it is not always so intuitive to make the most in any given scenario (unless you are an IT or work for this brand)
Andrea Hester | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com is indeed easy to use and customize for a variety of needs and workflows. As a project manager at a web agency, I've worked with a lot of different project management tools, and Monday.com is one of the easiest and simplest to learn and use. While it doesn't have out-of-the-box integrations with some of the other tools I use, it does have a growing list as its number of users increases.
The overall usability of monday.com is absolutely amazing. I remember being a little shocked the first time I realized how powerful it was. It looks so simple and clean. When I started to mess around with the automations and templates, I realized a lot of the functionality is actually up to my imagination. We have ended up using it for a lot more than we initially anticipated. At the beginning it was just going to be a simple tool where we can share and work together on project easily. Now it has evolved in to a massive part of our everyday business. It is hard to explain how helpful it can be, you actually have to see it yourself, in your own company, to see how much of an asset it can be.
Tsahi Tal | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com has a huge verity of automation templates for every single use of my platform. More than that, if there isnt an automation, I can build it on my own with an easy to use "build it on your own" system. This is a huge help for any business who needs quick access to the Monday.com platform.
December 07, 2021

Great Project Tool

I use Monday very often and I like very much how you can create tasks, assign them and follow project progress using canvas boards, Gantt diagrams, or timelines. I have a hard time adding people to specific projects because first, you have to add them to a workspace and then to the project. I understand that this could be due to security issues, but I would appreciate an easier way to add users to my projects.
December 06, 2021

Love Monday.com!

Brian Goldrick | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com is super easy to use and not a huge cost to use. The ability to use the app and see the same information that is found on the website in the app is amazing. I am able to log into the app anywhere in the world and see where my staff are at on the month end close. We are able to ask for help or ping the next person to let them know when your task is expected to be done. Very helpful in collaboration amongst team members.
Pavel Warzecha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think the overall usability is pretty good. It is an easy platform to figure out, it's very interactive, and can be molded to fulfill almost any purpose you may need it to fulfill. However, there are times when Monday.com gets too slow to be as functional as desired, especially when there is a lot of pulses on the screen.
It is pretty straightforward - although I will say I don't think I have used it to its fullest extent or seen all of its features. But for my team's purposes (project tracking and personal to-do lists), it is very helpful. The only thing that could be more practical is the actual time-tracking on individual tasks.
Jason Mease | TrustRadius Reviewer
monday.com is a 10 on the intuitive and user-friendly scale without question. For a new user, the platform delivers so many pre-set templates that you start using immediately. You may never have to develop or customize any of the templates, but if you need to, it is incredibly easy to do. monday.com provides tons of learning and tutorial resources, webinars, etc., that you can tap as a new or advanced user, helping you get as much out of the platform as possible. You can make monday.com as simple or complex as you need to. I start and end my workday in our monday.com boards and would be lost without this platform helping us stay organized and focused.
Sergio Duarte | TrustRadius Reviewer
monday.com's interface is user-friendly and easy to use. Although I particularly don't use some of the features, like templates, it does allow me to create my own workflow and pipeline where I can move my projects forward and report easily. I also like how it made this task easier for me to better understand my employees' projects and tasks and help them whenever they face a roadblock. Integrations like email and time tracking are definitely a plus for this app which I love.
I am not IT inclined, in any way, but I was able to easily set everything up for our business. Then, I am able to make adjustments as things are suggested/needed. When it came time to add our marketing team to the program, it was very easy for them to build the things they needed. Between the how-to videos and webinars, any grey areas are quickly cleared up.
Gavin Scott-Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think they have some fairly good templates and it's simple to use for those familiar with the type of software, to begin with. I think for people who don't have any experience with project management software it can be daunting. Some first-time user start-up guides would go a long way.
The availability of templates enables any organization using monday.com to accelerate the adoption of the tool. This means teams are able to organize tasks and manage progress quicker and easier. Also, templates are usually based on best practices. Therefore, teams also improve their project management skills when they use the tool.
Monday.com is a great tool and its learning curve is a relatively short one, but make no mistake: it does take some time getting used to. A particular challenge is being able to create automated dashboards, not everyone on the team is going to find that as easy and it does take some practice/tutorials to really get the hang of it.
Antonino Brocco | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com is highly usable, easy to understand, and so fast to start with. I created all deals and groups of deals in some hours, including a lot of legal practices I need to keep under control in one glimpse. I stopped to search between piles of folders, paper columns, and so on. I just open the dashboard and roll it up and down to find the name I need. Just some seconds instead of minutes. If you apply this on a set of tens of practices every day, monday.com's usability is the key to saving hours at work.
I've only used a few of the templates but the ones I have used and found to work for me have been brilliant, easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to understand. There is one that I use mostly but if I want to change it up and add more, I know it won't be hard to do so.
The monday.com integrations are a must-have for our workflow because they allow us to gather data from other platforms and use it for automation inside monday.com which allows us to be more productive and it's also great for security reasons because by populating the necessary data from Gmail and Facebook ads, for example, we don't have to share credentials with the employees who need to look at incoming leads.
Its branding as easy to use is very accurate. Compared to something like Smartsheet, I don't feel like I'm missing functionality, but it is much easier to use. I'm sure it is missing functionality, but nothing I or most other people I know actually use, and what we did use in Smartsheet, monday.com is much easier to access the same functionality. Beyond that, I am able to use a lot of functionality that was simply too difficult to do in Smartsheet, so that is great!
Guillaume Drucy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Once you have understood how it works, I find Monday very easy to use and very intuitive. I would give it a 10, but I reduce it to 9 because it does take a bit of time initially to navigate your way around it. It works on desktop and mobile and interfaces easily with related tools like Google Calendar, Slack, etc.
December 07, 2021

Easy to Use

Alfredo García | TrustRadius Reviewer
Because for our needs it's very easy to use, but for this, you have to be an Agile Enterprise. I think it will not work for another kind of enterprise, we are a small agency that implies the Quality Assurance of the projects, and sometimes we take part in the start of the projects, only, so we use this to delegate tasks to our members to accomplish our work, for other agencies. So for this, we have the right tool, maybe we will test another tool in the future, but now this tool works for us.
monday.com is great for simple innovations for simple systems. When your systems become more complex, monday becomes difficult to use. Especially if you're relying on monday.com as your only project management tool. If you invest heavily in it but very much require additional features that monday.com doesn't offer or can't produce for you, you're severely limited in what you can accomplish. That will require you to consistently find workarounds for what you need to accomplish, creating extra work and tedious tasks for everyone involved.
Josh Fortin | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's very easy to use and get used to. It takes basically zero time to put together a board and it saves so much time and effort when it comes to communicating details to staff members. In addition to the organization that [monday.com] provides, it makes project management so much easier as well. Knowing that you can create a task and assign staff to the task (and even set a deadline) makes things run so much smoother and more efficient. [monday.com] has saved us a lot of money in that regard.
Abigail Selebe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Once you get a hang of it, Monday.com is intuitive and actually fun to use (which is not easy to say of project management tools). It can be adapted to different management styles and I think it is a good tool for educational and collaboration purposes. The learning curve for advanced features may be steep but for basic everyday use cases, it is almost on par with other solutions on the market.