monday.com Reviews

January 05, 2021
Regina Wofford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I absolutely love using automation whenever I can on especially housekeeping tasks such as status reports. I'm not sure if monday.com handles viewing the productivity of its on use per employee. Our unit is constantly inputting service requests from respective departments. The requests then go to the programming department Chief for disbursement to the appropriate manager to handle. The manager then sends the service request to its appropriate programming analyst. This whole process can be set on automation freeing up my time for solving challenges which will add to productivity for my unit.
Read Regina Wofford's full review
January 04, 2021
Chris Peebles | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

The intuitive nature is probably one of my favorite features. I have found that setting up a useful, functional board is easy to do. Even adding automation has proven to be fairly easy as monday.com auto-populates much of the text for these. I've also found that new users pick things up very quickly. That is why I rated it a 10.
Read Chris Peebles's full review
January 04, 2021
Guillaume Drucy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Once you have understood how it works, I find Monday very easy to use and very intuitive. I would give it a 10, but I reduce it to 9 because it does take a bit of time initially to navigate your way around it. It works on desktop and mobile and interfaces easily with related tools like Google Calendar, Slack, etc.
Read Guillaume Drucy's full review
December 21, 2020
Keitumetse Lebooa | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Because I had previously tried other apps such as Trello and their interfaces did not work for me until discovering Monday.com. I am able to easily navigate to where I need to be. I can interpret data with much more ease. The various filters make absolute sense and make the workflow much smoother.
Read Keitumetse Lebooa's full review
December 21, 2020
Christian Veit Sist | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

The integration and interface is good, however not perfect.
This was the reason for us to look for other tools.
The major problem being that the given structure is too "loose" and at the same time does not always give enough vertical possibilities.
Read Christian Veit Sist's full review
Diana Rist | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I love using monday.com and liked how it made my team's work more efficient since day 1. The tool is simple to use.
Read Diana Rist's full review
Jennifer Dahl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

[monday.com] is the easiest tool I've found. I've used other task management tools before and they just don't have the same level of usability that [monday.com] has. Getting new users to understand [monday.com] is a breeze because it is just that simple to use and yet it does so much at the same time. It is easy to understand how to set up [monday.com] to work for your needs.
Read Jennifer Dahl's full review
Dan Wong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

One of the best features is the control we have as users. The easy to build boards and general mechanics of the system allow us to be in control. The features are great.
Read Dan Wong's full review
Gary Frazier | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

If you can use Microsoft Excel, you can use Monday.com. It operates a lot like a spreadsheet but with a ton of additional features wrapped around it and a more automated capability for creating charts, linking documents and other apps, etc. I haven't really used it to integrate with other productivity tools.
Read Gary Frazier's full review
Christina Morales | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I love the samples! There are a ton of them and it means that I don't have to spend time researching on how to make a board or how to use them. Sometimes I'm not sure how to organize something (I don't know what I don't know), and the plethora of options gives me ideas that I wouldn't have considered otherwise.

I think I watched one intro video and jumped right in. Super simple to use. The first day I created two boards to keep track of job applicants and another for our school applicants. Until we created these boards, we were trying to track these leads on Facebook, emails, on our website, and more. It was like chasing cats.
Read Christina Morales's full review
Tyson Repke | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

The templates are very easy to use, but some of the more advanced features take time to learn and setup. We haven't found that the integration with other apps is useful for us, but that may be specific to our use of Monday.com or a lack of understanding how the integrations can be useful.
Read Tyson Repke's full review
Marlee Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Monday.com has made the onboarding and setup process extremely simple. They have videos for everything, and if there isn't a video, there's a forum or someone there ready to help you. They have a vast array of templates that cover all your bases for the types of boards you'd need, and they're even easier to change and adapt to your personal needs. You can even create your own templates. Automating within and between boards was a game changer for us, and definitely will be for any other user. Being able to automate even the simple tasks or transitions helps keep things flowing and frees up a lot of time for any project manager. Integrating with apps is easy and keeps communication open with all other apps or programs you use. Monday.com has made the onboarding and setup process extremely simple. They have videos for everything, and if there isn't a video, there's a forum or someone there ready to help you. They have a vast array of templates that cover all your bases for the types of boards you'd need, and they're even easier to change and adapt to your personal needs. You can even create your own templates. Automating within and between boards was a game changer for us, and definitely will be for any other user. Being able to automate even the simple tasks or transitions helps keep things flowing and frees up a lot of time for any project manager. Integrating with apps is easy and keeps communication open with all other apps or programs you use.

Read Marlee Johnson's full review
Kaylee Pike | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Monday.com is extremely user friendly. Anyone was able to create boards or create new projects fairly quickly and easily. Our teams we're able to work together if we needed and use the boards across multiple departments and the flow of the work board would be understood between everyone. This helped increase productions output, with communications being down between departments through monday.com
Read Kaylee Pike's full review
December 17, 2020
Vanessa Schlager | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I find workflow creation to easy-to-use and the integrations to have all of the programs we currently use. I admit that I tend to use a blank board and just create it to my need, as I find designing is easier than revising. The boards are so simple to make that I haven't felt the need to search through the templates. However, when I first started, I did look through them and they provided guidance on what I was capable of doing in the system. But now that I am a seasoned user, I just start from scratch every time.
Read Vanessa Schlager's full review
December 17, 2020
Shaelina Holmes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

It is very user friendly, but it can take time to set up. The templates, youtube videos, and regularly offered webinars are wonderful! It just takes time to figure out the unique needs of your organization and set up the software with the correct features to make it work for you. The templates were great for us, but we still needed to tweak them. We also needed to have full employee participation because sometimes we had to collaborate with others who were in our organization but were not on our monday.com account. If you're going to need to collaborate with colleagues outside of your department, consider implementing monday.com for everyone.
Read Shaelina Holmes's full review
December 11, 2020
Tammy Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

All situations are unique and to understand all templates and integrations should be identified more clearly. Having a flow chat that shows which templates integrate well with others would be beneficial. Time investment to fumble through on-line learning resources becomes wasteful. We do not use the templates very often, so I have no more insight it offer.
Read Tammy Roberts's full review
December 10, 2020
Abigail Selebe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Once you get a hang of it, Monday.com is intuitive and actually fun to use (which is not easy to say of project management tools). It can be adapted to different management styles and I think it is a good tool for educational and collaboration purposes. The learning curve for advanced features may be steep but for basic everyday use cases, it is almost on par with other solutions on the market.

Read Abigail Selebe's full review
December 04, 2020
Brian Goldrick | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Monday.com is super easy to use and not a huge cost to use. The ability to use the app and see the same information that is found on the website in the app is amazing. I am able to log into the app anywhere in the world and see where my staff are at on the month end close. We are able to ask for help or ping the next person to let them know when your task is expected to be done. Very helpful in collaboration amongst team members.
Read Brian Goldrick's full review
December 03, 2020
Srinivasan V Iyer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

The tool is very easy to use, just click and describe the issue and submit. No need for any additional training.
Gives the flexibility to create the case under the respective team boards, so that the concerned team is able to check and work on those.
Has multiple customizations possible which makes it easier to get the details put in a track any project under a single pane of glass.
Read Srinivasan V Iyer's full review
December 02, 2020
Shannon McNamara | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Monday.com was super easy to get up to speed with when learning. Their design is very intuitive and I think any employee would be able to get the hang of using the software in under an hour. There are great tutorials and guides as well to guide employees through learning how to use the software.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
December 02, 2020
Juan Miguel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

monday.com is indeed a wonderful tool for project management. However, take into consideration it is designed for intermediate complexity. It might be smart to check on other project management tools like Trello for simple or short projects that don't involve may variables. monday.com allows [us] to use a plethora of features like integrations, automations, attaching files and custom notifications but this comes with a moderate learning curve to master the tool to its extent.
Read Juan Miguel Rojas's full review
December 01, 2020
Karen Mulford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I find Monday.com to be very intuitive. Everything is right where you'd expect it to be. I recommend watching the video guide on the basic features to help you get started, but they have help guides and videos on just about everything. If you learn more by doing, you can easily peruse the different column types and features and figure it out as you go!

The integrations & automations are key! They've saved us SO many hours of manually entering data, stats, communication between coworkers and between clients. They are always adding new ones based on customer suggestions, which I love.
Read Karen Mulford's full review
January 07, 2021
Serena Quarta | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Monday.com has an easy-to-use interface thanks to the different templates, however for not so motivated/less technological users was shown not to be immediate. In this case, it is very useful to give an introduction and use the ready-to-use Monday.com webinars.
The Desktop App is user-friendly and faster to use.
Read Serena Quarta's full review

Task Management (178)
Resource Management (156)
Gantt Charts (96)
Scheduling (155)
Workflow Automation (148)
Team Collaboration (176)
Support for Agile Methodology (100)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (151)
Email integration (132)
Mobile Access (143)
Timesheet Tracking (87)
Change request and Case Management (98)
Budget and Expense Management (47)
6.4
Quotes/estimates (59)
Project & financial reporting (45)
Integration with accounting software (23)

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

Has featureBudget and Expense Management

Professional Services Automation Features

Has featureQuotes/estimates
Has featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots