Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
Monetate is used strictly in IT, but we take care of issues and jobs from all lines of the business. Our call center went down one day and we were able to add a tippy top banner to tell our customers that they could only order online at the moment. Being able to add things to our site without a stage prop is amazing for last minute issues like that. We also use it for testing and it makes me so much more confident when we add something to the site if we have tested it first. It's our feature barometer. I can't imagine doing my job without Monetate now.
- Support/education - every new feature that is rolled out comes with a webinar and instruction. This is so helpful.
- Ideas - our rep is constantly evaluating our site to see if there are any new things we could try.
- Flexibility - We can do almost anything with Monetate, but if we can't, I know that they're open to the idea of adding something to their development schedule. It's nice to know that your opinion matters.
- Third-party analytics is not the easiest. I use Coremetrics and tagging those is tedious.
- The reps could learn a bit more about the business of their client.
- I'd like to see more reporting features.
- Better customer service
- Positive ROI
- Knowledge about our customer and how they shop.
If you are fine-tuning your website, this is a must. There is no better way to manipulate your pages without disrupting the flow of regular traffic. I especially like that we can solve issues that require immediate attention on the site with Monetate. The flexibility saves us a lot of money!