Overall Satisfaction with Moodle
Moodle is currently being used by our department to manage faculty development opportunities across campus. While we have not adopted it across the whole university it is a helpful, free tool to ensure our faculty have access to the opportunities they need in order to continue their own teaching and learning endeavors.
- Organize information
- Keep information secure
- Disseminate information to others
- Pages load slowly
- Tool for more interaction
- ePortfolio supported tool
- Satisfies our purpose for faculty development organization
- Is not a single sign in system, it is stand alone
- Does not meet the needs for our university as our primary LMS
We only use Moodle within our department. But the fact that it is a free system was a big plus! It also gets the job done for us when organizing faculty development opportunities.