Overall Satisfaction with Moz Pro
We are an agency that uses Moz Pro to gain insights into our clients' websites. We use it to diagnose technical issues on websites, research keywords to target, analyze competitor websites, analyze backlink profiles, track progress, and more. It's an important tool that is vital in putting together comprehensive SEM strategies for our clients.
- Backlink research - the link intersect functionality is particularly useful
- Keyword research - much more intuitive and accessible than using the Google predict tool
- Site crawls - excellent way to see any technical issues that might be hindering search engine performance
- The interface could use a refresh - all tools are in a single dropdown and not all intuitively named.
- Some of the features, such as site crawls, give you a limited number of credits per month. You can't purchase individual credits, so you either have to upgrade or wait until the new billing period. The ability to purchase individual credits would be ideal.
- The keyword research tool is hit or miss with suggestions. It can be overly broad or too specific, but none of the settings really hits the sweet spot of suggesting relevant terms.
- site crawls
- keyword research
- backlink research
- It's a small investment for us that benefits all of our clients. Exact ROI figures would be hard to obtain, but it is critical for client retention.
Moz Pro and Ahrefs each have their own strengths, and we use both. There is a lot of overlap between the two, but I find that there are certain things that each does better. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and site crawls, we generally gravitate toward Moz Pro because the results are more intuitive.
Do you think Moz Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Moz Pro's feature set?
Did Moz Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Moz Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Moz Pro again?
While we use it for agency purposes, any company that depends on its website as a sales or lead channel can benefit from the insights that Moz Pro provides. For a small brochure-ware site the cost may outweigh the benefits, but for larger, enterprise-level sites a tool like Moz Pro is a necessity.