myStaffingPro Review 6 of 10
Review: "MyStaffingPro is the best ATS systems I've used"
February 21, 2014

Review: "MyStaffingPro is the best ATS systems I've used"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

We used it across the organization as our applicant tracking system that housed all our requisitions. We also used it for many of our clients that we did recruiting for. It solved the issue of an applicant tracking system. It was a great tool for us to use to house everything.
  • Compared to other applicant tracking systems I've used, this one is the best and easiest to use.
  • MSP makes it super easy to see all the relevant information in one place for each candidate. You don't have to click around to try to find the information.
  • MSP is very user friendly - I've never worked with a system as easy to use and self-explanatory.
  • I don't really have any problems with MSP - I loved using it and would gladly move all of my clients to this ATS system.
  • Better customer service - when candidates call in, it's super easy to find their name and figure out what they are calling in about.
  • Increase employee efficiency - Because of the ease of using this system it returns an increase on the efficiency of the employees who use it.
  • Taleo,Peoplefluent
I feel MSP is much easier to use than the other ATS systems I've dealt with - it's user-friendly, easy to figure out and is great at putting all the relevant information in one place. It's easy access to all candidate files or requisition files. You do not waste time searching for information because it's easily findable and accessible.
I just like the user friendliness of the system. It's so easy to figure out - like I said, not much training is needed for new employees because it's so easy to figure out.
I think the most important thing is how easy is it to use and much training is involved in getting someone up to speed on using it. With MSP, it's so easy to use that there is not as much training needed for it as would be necessary for other ATS systems.

Product Usage

100 -  The ATS for our candidates.
1 - They have a technical / IT background.
  • ATS system
  • Housing our interviews
  • Housing all documents related to candidates and requisitions.
  • Use it for our clients ATS systems - so that way when a candidate calls into our center, all our candidates are housed in MSP and we can easily access their file and know what they are calling about.
  • I'm not sure the other services they could provide.

Evaluation and Selection

• Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Prior Experience with the Product
  • Existing Relationship with the Vendor
I was not involved in the selection process.
I was not involved in the selection process.

Support

I've had nothing but great experiences when needed support for the system.
ProsCons
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
We had a situation come up where something wasn't working - Linda, I believe her name was, responded right away and worked over night to get the problem resolved so that our we could complete the work the next day for our client. She got the situation resolved and our client was happy.

Usability

I have used a lot of applicant tracking systems in my career. I've always gone back to MSP saying that it's always been my favorite. It's easy to use, I've never worked with a system so easy to use. It's also easy to figure out if you don't know where something is located - you can typically figure it out on your own without having to ask anyone.
ProsCons
Convenient
Feel confident using
Familiar
None
  • Searching for candidates.
  • Adding documents to a candidate or requisition.
  • Adding an interview to the system or editing an interview.
  • Sending items out of the system.
  • Editing some of the documents added -
  • Sometimes it can be hard to search for candidates.