Overall Satisfaction with Namely
Namely has made HR Tech accessible and FUN!
My favorite feature of Namely is easily the design and functionality. The "social-media...esque" feel of Namely makes it very easy to use, and our people (who are primarily Millennials) engage with it. We use several different applications on a daily basis, so having yet another tech tool for HR meant that we wanted to make it as friendly and accessible as possible for our team. Companies spend so much on technology that never gets used, and Namely combats this perfectly with its smooth UI/UX. Finally, it's also very powerful, i.e., meaning that it doesn't lose functionality nor reporting capabilities due to it's ease of use. Namely to HR is akin to Tesla to Automotive!
Our company has grown substantially in the last year, and we wanted to set up a solid HRIS foundation to support future growth. Namely has allowed us to keep all HR data centralized and secure, while also automating our performance review cycle. Namely truly supports my role as an HR Department of ONE! So I might be pretty biased ;)
- Namely provides an easy-to-use platform for HRIS that increases engagement for users. They totally understand what I believe many people feel is frustrating about enterprise-level HRIS/HRM systems, and completely combat those aspects.
- Namely balances the soft and beautiful UI with very robust and powerful reporting and functionality. If you need to run any report, you can customize to extreme levels of detail.
- Namely integrates all tactical HR processes in one platform! They have a solid payroll bureau, benefits admin, and a performance management tool that allows features and benefits which are typically only found in stand-alone solutions.
- Finally, Namely has insanely great customer service! A very Zappos-esque approach to service delivery, all the way from initial pre-sales to implementation, to daily use and maintenance.
- Honestly, I don't have any feedback regarding problems with Namely. Implementation is a big project with any SaaS, so it was still tough with Namely, however the Client Service Delivery team was AMAZING!!!!! Namely's customer service is like Zappos - I can just email my Account Manager on the fly and ask any number of questions, and he gets back to me almost immediately without fail.
- Our people now have a dedicated repository for all company info, e.g., handbook, values, competency model, development forms.
- The performance review cycle tool was simply amazing! We're a growing startup, and there was never a standard for performance management here. After just kicking off and finalizing our first review cycle using Namely, it seems like the entire company is onboard and engaged with performance management.