The Best Solution Out There
Updated December 23, 2015
The Best Solution Out There
Score 9 out of 10
NetSuite Enterprise Edition
- Advanced Inventory
- Incentive Compensation
- Work Orders and Assemblies
Overall Satisfaction with NetSuite
We use Netsuite to manage every aspect of business from lead to close to billing and ongoing support. It allows us to efficiently move information through our organization and deliver a high level of customer support while maximizing productivity across the organization. Netsuite's role based dashboards allow our employees to see the information that is important to them. Workflow automates how we produce our products. Netsuite has allowed us to scale our business quickly, moving from 10 employees to over 100.
- Netsuite's role based user ecosystem allows us to customize each role to fit a particular employee. This allows them to be super efficient in their every day tasks.
- Netsuite's dashboards are addictive. The amount of real time information empowers everyone from the warehouse worker to the CEO. The information that is important to you is displayed in a clear and engaging format. Its customized "Reminders" drive your ever day tasks.
- The ability to customize searches and reports is very simple. All our employees use saved searches and reports to drive workflow and monitor daily tasks
- Netsuite's SFA does not match some of the pure sales programs out there. They depend on a SuiteApp ecosystem and that can be confusing to its customers. When do we try to customize Netsuite as opposed to engaging a SuiteApp.
- There is not always a consistent naming of fields when customizing reports and searches. While this not a problem for a super user, it can be confusing for those not as experienced.
- Creating email templates is not as easy as it could be.
- Like any cloud solution, speed is always an issue. Companies need to really optimize their network to get the best results.
- Netsuite allows your business scale very quickly. You can onboard and train employees much faster. We estimate that we need 30% less employees in our finance and customer service departments because of Netsuite.
- We are able to better handle customer requests and have a churn rate much lower than our biggest competitors.
- Our IT costs are half what other companies are because we do not have to manage on premise software
Netsuite is best for Companies that need an end to end solution and who do not want to spend the money on an SAP or Oracle solution. Its very easy to use and implement. Its very very powerful but I would recommend any person implementing to use the opportunity to refine their business processes. Use your vendor to help you improve your workflow and create efficiency during and after your implementation. Do not recreate what you were doing because Netsuite can almost always do it better.
We have been able to scale our business 25X without any major overhaul with Netsuite. Its dashboard setup makes onboarding new employees very easy and allows data to be shared across multiple offices. Its cloud setup does not put any pressure on IT to scale servers or other infrastructure. We have been able to become much more efficient in all aspects of the business.