July 19, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE Adaptive WFO
NICE Adaptive WFO is being used in our organization in a way that we can manage our time and check our schedules. NICE Adaptive WFO give us a lot of options we can also check if there are voluntary time off scheduled. We can also apply for a voluntary time off using nice. Also we can check our schedule for the whole month.
- Schedule Monitor
- Request time off
- Request leave
- Schedule bidding
- Schedule bidding is hard to use. Sometimes it doesn't show up
- Leave bidding
- Same as Schedule bidding it is hard to use. Sometimes it doesn't show up
- Stats monitoring
- It is not realtime
- It helps business to organize schedules of their employees
- It gives business money in a way there is an organized schedule for each employees
- It helps the employees to hit their goal as business requires
- NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
NICE inContact is for our soft phone or virtual phone. They have their own functions in our organization. They are both useful and easy to use. Two different functionality but same NICE. Very friendly tools and recommend this two in their platform. NICE software are really amazing. It makes work and business easier.
Do you think NICE Adaptive WFO delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE Adaptive WFO's feature set?
Did NICE Adaptive WFO live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE Adaptive WFO go as expected?
Would you buy NICE Adaptive WFO again?
One scenario is when my schedule changes it notifies me and it is very helpful because sometimes I'm too busy no time to check my schedule so when it suddenly changes NICE gives notifications to catch my attention it is very helpful. Less appropriate scenarios is when everyone is doing schedule bidding and on my end schedules are not showing up. So I'm left out with the bidding.