Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
We use NICE CXone to manage calls. We currently receive incoming calls, emails, chat, and text through the platform across multiple teams. It helps us allow our customers to reach out to us in their preferred manner. We also are able to monitor our agent's productivity. This product has been a huge lifesaver for our team to work from home especially with the implementation of the softphone feature.
- Allows clients to reach us in a variety of ways.
- Allows agents to use their laptop to take calls through a softphone.
- Real time QUE data with dashboards.
- Sometimes we have calls that get lost in limbo, it's rare, but it does happen.
- A few agents have issues using one browser compared to another.
- The look of the system could use an update.
- It has allowed our entire team to switch from in the office to work from home without needing a bunch of equipment.
- With the implementation of text our customers can now reach us in every way.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
For my team specifically, the NICE CXone platform works well for receiving inbound requests and tracking those requests.