Overall Satisfaction with Nifty
We use Nifty as a one-stop solution for Project management including - task management, timeline management, charting requirements, creating and sharing the team notes, and efficiently collaborate on the tasks since in the majority of the enterprise-level projects we have a huge team of professionals working in different time zones, Nifty help us collaborate effectively without the requirements of basic and regular status meetings!
- Task management - Nifty helps us with ineffective task management through comprehensive Gantt chart functionality which we use all the time!
- Extremely easy to use and setup with institutive user interface
- Inbuilt Chat functionality - it is great to have an inbuilt chat feature to have all the conversations related to a project localized in a single place ensuring great accessibility
- Capability to integrate with various document management and meeting platforms
- Time Expense could be improved since we cannot edit the previous/past time logs entered.
- Lacks expense management and Purchase order management functionality
- Newest product updates are not always stable and I had to reach Nifty's support team a couple of times in the past to fix the issues with new updates e.g. our document management and meeting integrations had to be re-authorized
- Task Tracking
- Inbuilt Documentation / note taking capability
- Project estimation, timeline management and Gantt charting capabilities
- Improvised the overall project management, task tracking across business lines where we introduced Nifty replacing the previous PM platform
- Increase efficiency of our team
- Better integrated with our tech stack including email and meeting apps - easier to collaborate and have logs of everything at one place.
The one thing that makes this nifty stand out from its peers is its ability to support everything that one can think of while working/managing a project! It has got effective timeline management, charting capabilities, chat functionality, document storage, and the ability to integrate with several meeting apps, existing document manager,s and emails! No other project management has such comprehensive features as that of Nifty!
Do you think Nifty delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nifty's feature set?
Did Nifty live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nifty go as expected?
Would you buy Nifty again?
I would positively recommend Nifty to anyone looking for project management that has got all the basic to advanced features. Nifty has all the must-have as well good to have features in it, and that is what makes Nifty stand out from the huge competition of plethora of Project management tools out there.