Nintex Platform... easy enough a non-IT caveman could use it!https://www.trustradius.com/business-process-management-bpmNintex PlatformUnspecified8.21651012018-10-16T21:35:30.758Z
October 16, 2018
Nintex Platform... easy enough a non-IT caveman could use it!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Platform
Right now, Nintex Platform is being used by a branch of the organization. Eventually, we would like to unveil to our other branches. Nintex solves the business problems of pre-onboarding prospects, onboarding clients, and day to day client services. It solves the problem of what is the next step and where should the next task go to? It is helping us move away from all email communication to more communication through Slack and Salesforce.
- It is easy to learn. The video demos are really helpful. You can follow through the script to learn how to use the tools. It would help any new user substantially to do the videos first thing. I geared my certificates to my needs.
- They are great at addressing concerns and problems. The team at Nintex is a phone call or email away. Never afraid to jump on Skype and work out a problem. We would pull out my workflow and test it out. Catching the error or working through a building block.
- They walk you through each step of the way. The team wants to make sure you understand the timeline, where you should be, and how to go forward. They have a pretty clear timeline and a team specifically geared for that timeline. They make sure to have weekly or bi-monthly check-ins. It is tailored to your needs.
- The demos are time-consuming. There was a bit of an expectation to get the demos done right away where we were ready to hop in.
- Nintex is easy to learn, but harder to master. There were some periods where I felt I really had to dig in there and read between the lines when it came to figuring the workflows out.
- Parts of the platform are new, which means there are a lot of updates. Updates are good, but hard when you are only now getting the hang of how everything works.
- We are missing fewer steps in a business process from the sales team to the admin team.
- We are able to onboard clients faster.
- Teams seem happier overall using the workflow. A few have confirmed they are happier with it.
I believe most things can only get better as we engage with them. Nintex is great with constructive criticism. They will implement changes if enough people have mentioned the same area of frustration. Change is always happenings. It is wonderful when a product does, too.
Yes. I created most of the workflows and I do not have an IT background. The employees that use the workflows do not have an IT background. However, our users are merely clicking a button to start the process. For me, I learned through the Demos and asking questions.
I used the Orchestrate Process Composer. It was very difficult to make edits. I couldn't visualize the workflow well even when using their "visual" guide. It didn't have any of the connectors or integrations Nintex Platform does. I can throw together a decent business process within 10 minutes whereas the other was difficult to maneuver around and established what was connected to what. It was meant for quick, internal workflows, not ones with many tasks and actions.
Nintex Platform is well suited for larger organizations where there are a lot of repetitive tasks. Or a higher turnover in positions where someone may need to start a workflow. It is more accessible than Process Composer or the Salesforce workflows. This allows you to utilize more integrations, Outlook, Slack, Box, etc. I would not recommend this for a small office, because if you are in control of everything, more likely you'd write notes to yourself. It would work well for a high tech type company. There are capabilities for clients to fill out forms on apps. Can be used across many spheres - sale oriented companies, hospitality, standard 9 to 5 office job... really anything that has an input and an output or collecting information. If a task has more than one person involved, then, this can be utilized.