January 17, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ObservePoint
We use ObservePoint by department depending on the specific focus, for example, mostly digital analytics and tagging. It helps us catch tagging errors before they become an issue for our business, also helps us better understand user journey on the website and make recommendations. The combination of technical review and user engagement review is helpful, especially when used with other analytics tools.
- Custom tagging is very important when you need specific tags tailored to your website needs.
- The dashboards are great, user friendly and you can share them with coworkers easily.
- Page details, although interesting, are not very useful as the data is too granular and not possible to integrate with other analytics data for insights.
- Some of the custom tagging may be a little complicated, so sometimes we need an engineer or an ObservePoint tech to help us out.
- Catching errors before they become bigger problems.
- Saving the QA team time on checking implementation and testing.
It's a great tool to catch errors in tagging that otherwise would be missed, also human errors in tracking implementation. It's a good tool to help understand how your users interact with the website, for example when completing a purchase, and check if your parameters are successfully firing as your user goes through the process.