Overall Satisfaction with ON24
Our company is comprised of various different divisions such as retirement planning, health insurance, property/casualty insurance, technology, school management, etc. Our marketing team manages the On24 account, and we provide educational webinars to our members. We have each division present on a topic that our members may be interested in, and see if they would be interested in any of our other services than they already use.
- Ease of use on the presenter side. Never had a presenter that was confused on how to move through slides or anything.
- Data tracking and metrics. On24 provides you with specific data on the group as well as the individuals that attend your webinars, and how to best reach them. I still haven't been able to test out all the data features that On24 provides.
- Auto-generated e-mails. You can easily set them out to go out when you want, and can also easily edit the content.
- You cannot choose what fields are in the reporting. For instance, I would really love to include e-mail addresses in the report for one of my survey questions, but they don't seem to provide that option.
- On audience polls, I would love the font to be customized. Audience members usually complain that they cannot read the default text.
- Not sure how possible it is, but it would be great if the lag time could be cut down form when the presenter presents the content to when the audience receives it.
We use an internal self-built CRM that is not compatible with On24.
The chat feature is generally unhelpful if you are in a pinch. However, the emergency phone line, as well as the technical support e-mails, are really helpful. The e-mailed support isn't quite as fast, but usually very thorough and helpful. I have only needed to use the emergency hotline once, and I couldn't find the number for it. I would suggest making that a little more prominent.
- We have continued to build relationships with our current clients and gain trust by providing them with free educational presentations on topics relevant to their business.
- We have been able to generate more information to our members by presenting on some of the other services that we have, and through that, being able to expand our client base through osmosis.
- We have been able to record more internal employee training and also been able to broadcast that material to our remote employees.
If you are wanting to connect with an audience, specifically one that is not in one central location, the platform is near ideal. Educational or training webinars to people who are off-site work really well. The platform doesn't work as well when it's an internal, live meeting. It can work okay at some points, but we had a scenario where we wanted slides to be on the screen along with a live video feed, and the lag really made it difficult.