Overall Satisfaction with ON24
The marketing department here at TASA utilizes ON24 for the webinar education we provide to attorneys and experts. We are able to offer CLE credit to the attorney clients, along with the archived recording of the webinars for their use for a case. By utilizing ON24 as our webinar platform, we are able to track the attendance and contact the attendees after the show; sometimes acquiring leads for us.
- Lead generation
- Archiving webinars.
- Easy-To-Use webinar set-up and practice webinar set-up.
- Analytics for following up on current and prospective clients.
- We have had issues where the attendees are in such a great number that something always happens with sound, lagging or shutdowns and I can never get a clear understanding from the tech team as to what the issues were.
It is not. We currently have an antiquated CRM that does not automate with any other platform.
Referring to the webinars that have had issues with the great number of attendees, I can see that working in a better capacity, so an 8 rating is suitable.
- Very positive ROI, as when we use the attendee list to follow up, we tend to obtain cases/leads for possible billing.
- We are able to find out what works and what does not with our follow up from the attendee list.
- We are also able to survey these attendees for future webinar questions that may be of interest to them.
They don't. WebEx was not a good platform for what we needed. There were too many inconsistencies and outages that could not be rectified.
ON24 is definitely well-suited for educational purposes across a wide array of people, in many locations. I could see it not being so useful in house for educational purposes.