Overall Satisfaction with ON24
There are at least two departments that use ON24. My department is the Knowledge Transfer Technical Training team. We use ON24 to deliver training sessions to employees regarding new product information. ON24 solves our issue of reaching an audience of hundreds to thousands; it also allows our employees (viewers) to view the recorded version on their own time if they aren't available for the live session.
- The Resource Widget is a favorite of mine, allowing me to add resources and/or websites for the audience to access during the presentation (or even during the OnDemand recorded version!)
- Online Chat Help. If I'm building a webinar or uploading a presentation and encounter an issue, the online chat is a lifesaver! I don't have to call, and worry about time zones or if anyone is available, because they always are!
- Metrics. All of the ways that ON24 tracks the audience, their engagement, and more is extremely helpful and useful.
- Screen sharing. It is very difficult to do, requiring multiple steps and we've never been able to get it to work because it requires so many things, we can't ensure that all audience members will be able to experience the screen share.
- Video. The video can't be embedded into the PowerPoint so it must be uploaded separately. The maximum size of the video is very small so typically (if I even get it to work) I first have to edit it to lessen the quality (which looks terrible) but will upload. It's also confusing when the speakers can't view the video as it plays to the audience.
- Having to refresh the browser is frustrating to users. When the screen freezes multiple times, the user typically gives up and waits for the OnDemand version. But when it happens for the speaker, it's disruptive to the entire audience and frankly embarrassing.
Like I previously mentioned, the online chat support is amazing. No matter the time of day or night, someone is always available. The only issue I've run into is working late at night and the online chat support person isn't able to resolve the issue. Besides that, we've always been able to reach someone rather quickly and issues have usually been resolved quite quickly.
- We've reached more employees to train based on the allowance of so many audience members at a time and the ease of access to the OnDemand recorded version.