Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We offer legal education to in-house lawyers. We have live programs, but offer them via webcast as well because our members live in a wide geographic footprint. It solves our problem of offering CLE education to our members that are too far away to attend on-site.
- We never have technical troubles with ON24.
- Its user face is easy to use.
- The console offers everything we need it to offer.
- It is not easy for our members to access the speaker information. I think it should be more prominently displayed on the screen, who is speaking and their bio information.
- We have run the polling feature on a couple of programs and have had technical trouble when we ran it. Also, the polling is quite limited. It would be an interesting feature for interactive webcasts if the polling could offer more than yes/no questions.
- Video conference would be a nice feature to try.
ON24 is very reliable. We rarely have an issue and the very few times we do, your tech support is right on it and solves the problem quickly.
- We have more members because they can participate via webcast.
- We are able to service a larger geographic area because we offer webcasts.
Before I joined the company I know they used a couple of other webcast companies and the overall feelings are that ON24 is the best. I personally only have experience with ON24.
ON24 works great for our panel presentations that are just presenters talking. When we want to have a program that is more interactive with the audience, ON24 is very limiting. We find the best audio is when we use a Polycom, but if we have a full room then the speakers have to repeat all audience questions and comments. This repeating is awkward when trying to facilitate an interactive program. Therefore, we won't run a webcast on our programs that will have a great deal of audience interaction.