User Friendlyhttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementOracle PeopleSoft HCMUnspecified7.74411012014-01-27T22:43:24.351Z
Updated July 14, 2016
Score 10 out of 101
- Finance and human resources
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
This is used to handle the day to day operations of the university. This program is used campus wide. It helps track documents and contribute toward us going green.
- Oracle is not a difficult program to use. The menus make it fairly easy to navigate.
- Through the trial and error and a lack of training you learn how to use the save function. It is not the same depending on the item that you are processing.
- The best thing about oracle versus banner was the time it took to learn it. It is a user friendly program.
- I like the hr component. It so easy to retrieve personal infomraitn or make adjustments as needed.
- More detailed instructions on the use of the save button would be helpful..
- We definitely have better efficiency due to the way the program is set up. I am able to pay contractors much faster with the 9.1 version.
I used Banner for 4 years and now Peoplesoft for 4 years. I like Peoplesoft as it is easier to learn and the learning time is short.